ThEme: THE WORSHIPER THE FATHER SEEKS
John 4 v 23 :
(23) But a time is coming and is already here when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit [from the heart, the inner self] and in truth; for the Father seeks such people to be His worshipers. (24) God is spirit [the Source of life, yet invisible to mankind], and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
Since God our Father is ‘Whom We Worship’ we must seek to understand who He defines as His worshiper. This will enable us to position ourselves in the posture of not just any type of worshiper, but in the true worshiper category mentioned by Jesus in John 4. If worship is a product then it is important to know the traits of the producer (Worshiper) and the principles and guidelines that qualifies them as the people God our Father is looking for and would define as His Worshipers.
What does success look like? (goals)
- Attendees gain a better understanding of the culture of worship.
- All questions on the lifestyle of worship, answered.
- Practical tips: to include
a) What can be applied to the lifestyle of a worshiper, particularly in living a life of worship;
b) Leading others in worship as part of corporate gathering large or small
- Passion and Joy is restored
- Errors are corrected.
- Long-term fellowship and union established between the brethren in attendance, from various walks of lives and denominations to in effect, further strengthen the body of Christ.
- The worshipper is empowered to worship correctly in line with biblical principles.